Terms & Conditions
1. UK Booksellers and Libraries may order without enclosing remittance.
2. UK Private Buyers should enclose remittance for books ordered, adding £3 towards post and packing.
3. All orders from overseas will be invoiced on a Pro-Forma basis, despatch being made upon receipt of payment.
4. All remittances should be in UK £ Sterling.
5. Book trade customers will be supplied carriage paid, strictly nett 30 days.
6. Usual trade discount terms are available to bona fide booksellers.
7. All remittances should be made payable to Brewin Books Ltd.
8. All returns must first be authorised then sent with signed authorisation to: Brewin Books Ltd, 19 Enfield Ind. Estate, Redditch, Worcestershire. B97 6BY.
9. No minimum quantity, no small order surcharges.
10. All orders should be addressed to: Brewin Books Ltd, 19 Enfield Ind. Estate, Redditch, Worcestershire. B97 6BY.
11. Title to goods supplied will not pass until payment in full has been received.