Passion For Change: Achieving Real Health in the 21st century
- Price: £4.95 £9.95
- Publisher: Brewin Books
- ISBN: 9781858582689
- Availability: In Stock
This is the definitive health book for the New Year. Written by an individual who truly walks the talk and has already helped thousands to do the same, Passion for Change is a comprehensive, truly effective, multi-faceted and holistic guide that will empower readers to make permanent changes in their lives and achieve dramatic improvements in their health and well being.
Discover the truth about:
• The top 5 causes of death in the UK and how you can avoid them.
• Fast food and how it is destroying your health.
• Overcoming the forces that make us fat.
• How to protect your children’s health by caring for your own.
• Boosting your immune system and stopping food cravings.
• Achieving fitness with minimal amounts of exercise.
• How to dramatically improve your energy levels and zest for life.
...Plus much, much more inside information based on years of experience of transforming the health of thousands of people.
“Rob is the best conditioning trainer in
the business, his knowledge on nutrition and exercise is extraordinary. He is the
people’s champion for health!”
Richie Woodhall (Former world boxing champion)
|Dimensions||240mm x 170mm|
|Illustrations||26 black & white|