Sutton Coldfield In The Fifties (Part 2 - The Late Fifties)
- Price: £12.95
- Publisher: Brewin Books
- ISBN: 9781858584171
- Availability: In Stock
This concluding volume of the trilogy of Sutton Coldfield from the 1930s–1960 includes:
• A review of Sutton Coldfield in war and
• The preparations for the J.I.M. Sutton Park.
• The 1956 passenger train revolution.
• 1957 – Worldwide focus on Sutton Coldfield.
• Sutton’s Military upheaval.
• An answer to Sutton’s bulging Schools.
• In 1960, signs of the emerging new Sutton.
The Trilogy provides an insight into 30 years of Sutton Coldfield’s local history by many Suttonians, not previously brought together, that captures the so many dimensions of life in and around the Warwickshire town.
|Dimensions||240mm x 170mm|
|Illustrations||black & white|